Game to Grow
- Have you ever felt like you’re just repeating the same day at work over and over?
- Do you feel like the work you’re doing isn’t recognized, valued or rewarded?’
- Do you feel overwhelmed and can’t keep up with your work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you might be on the career treadmill – working hard, but not seeing any progress in your career.
It’s soul destroying.
I work with managers in professional service firms who want more from their career, but they’re feeling stuck.
Research tells us that growing your career is not about luck or magic. There are clear actionable steps and behaviours required to make progress in your career. These are the unspoken rules of engagement. Some people seem to know what the rules are, but we can all learn to play the game.
You have the potential to grow and progress your career, you just need to know how to do it.
Are you a manager who wants to:
- Take the next step in your career
- Understand the rules of career progression and growth
- Define your leadership style based on your individual strengths
The Game to Grow coaching program is for managers who want to become leaders, who are ready to take responsibility for their own career and uncover their potential.
The program covers where you are at, where you want to go and a path to get there. You’ll learn what the rules are so you can play the game to grow your career.
Stop feeling stuck. Make a decision to play the game and accelerate your career.
Contact Rachel about the Game to Grow coaching program or download the white paper here.