Surviving to Thriving
- Have you ever felt like you’re just repeating the same day at work over and over?
- Do you feel like the work you’re doing isn’t recognized, valued or rewarded?’
- Do you feel like you’re wasting your life on meaningless work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you might be on the career treadmill – working hard, but not seeing any results.
It’s soul destroying.
Most of us are just showing up to work each day because we have to and we don’t know what else to do.
I work with managers in professional service firms who want more from their career, but they’re feeling stuck.
A fulfilling career is about feeling that you’re making a contribution and achieving something useful, while being your authentic best self. It is uplifting. You bring more energy and joy to work you love.
To get there you need to focus your energy in the right direction, but sometimes we need help knowing what that is.
The Surviving to Thriving program covers where you are at, where you want to go and a path to get there.
- Do you want to increase your level of enjoyment from work?
- Do you want to achieve your career goals faster?
- Do your want your work to have more meaning?
I’ve developed a framework to help guide you up the mountain on this process of discovery to a more fulfilling career. I have completely changed my own life through this same journey. And now I want that for you!
I believe there’s nothing more powerful than being in charge of your life. Don’t waste it staying stationery on the treadmill or worst still, climbing someone else’s mountain. Uncover what it is you want and take the first step on your path to a fulfilling career and life.
Discover work you love that doesn’t feel like work. Move from surviving to thriving.
Contact Rachel about the Surviving to Thriving coaching program or download the white paper here.